Fund Accounting Analyst Intern Fidelity Investments | Westlake, TXA�Jan 2016 a�� May 2016
- Analyzed, and reported NAVs, yields, and mil rates that are reported daily to clients.
- Reviewed all pertinent data points such as security trades, income, expenses, and shareholder transactions.
- Verified and updated accruals for mutual funds, researching discrepancies when necessary
- Input accounting entries into Excel to upload into accounting application used
- Prepared bank wires to pay fees for Institutional funds
Billing Integrity Analyst ADT Security Services | Irving, TX
Jan 2011 a�� July 2015
- Processed daily Post Close Audit reviews of customer contracts, customer billing, installation, and other service paperwork submitted by Sales, Installation and SSO personnel
- Took appropriate financial and operational action to resolve issues.
- Assisted with training of new hires and attended monthly meetings with Training Department to discuss new/changing processes and to improve departmental communications.
Schedule Editor FYI Television| Grand Prairie, TX
Aug 2008 a�� Jan 2011
- Populated television listings for numerous television stations to supply to cable service providers.
- Managed relationships with station coordinators from cities across the U.S. via email and telephone in order to maintain client relationships, acquire needed information and to update last minute listing changes.
- Quality checked other repa��s schedules and researched titles to provide additional program details.
HostA�Applebee’sA�| Duncanville, TX
JanA�2008 a�� SepA�2008
- Customer Service: greet and seat guests
- Run food orders as needed
- Cleaning and inventory
online pharmacies that take paypal, online pharmacies that take paypal, online pharmacies that take paypal, online pharmacies that take paypal, online pharmacies that take paypal, online pharmacies that take paypal.
Accounts Receivable Volunteer Light Church | Mesquite, TX
June 2007 – Sep 2012
- Verified member contributions and entered into systems for recordkeeping.
- Compiled donations for bank deposit and prepared weekly income reports in Excel for board members.
- Processed VISA transactions in QuickBooks.
University of Texas at Arlington a�� Arlington, TX
College of Business
2015 – May 2017
Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance
Extra-Curricular Activities: Finance Society; Accounting Society – Web Master officer position; NABA student member
- Advance Financial Analysis
- Financial Markets
- Money and Banking
- Intermediate Accounting
- Organizational Strategy
- Organizational Theory
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business LawA�
- Business Statistics
- Transportation EconomicsA�A�
Tarrant County Community College a�� Arlington, TX
Aug 2011 – May 2014
Associates of Arts, with honors
I was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa honor society
I made the Dean’s list 3 semesters and maintained a 3.5 GPA
While attending Tarrant County Community College I worked full time during the day and took courses during the evening. A�I took general education courses that I was able to transfer to UT Arlington to fulfill my bachelor degree requirements.
Mesquite High School – Mesquite, TX
Aug 2003 – May 2007
High School Diploma
I graduated in the top 15% of my Senior class
- Student Leadership
- Student Council
- Sophomore Class Officer -A�Treasurer
- Marching Band
- Student Teaching Program