Fund Accounting Analyst Intern Fidelity Investments | Westlake, TX Jan 2016 – May 2016
- Analyzed, and reported NAVs, yields, and mil rates that are reported daily to clients.
- Reviewed all pertinent data points such as security trades, income, expenses, and shareholder transactions.
- Verified and updated accruals for mutual funds, researching discrepancies when necessary
- Input accounting entries into Excel to upload into accounting application used
- Prepared bank wires to pay fees for Institutional funds
Billing Integrity Analyst ADT Security Services | Irving, TX
Jan 2011 – July 2015
- Processed daily Post Close Audit reviews of customer contracts, customer billing, installation, and other service paperwork submitted by Sales, Installation and SSO personnel
- Took appropriate financial and operational action to resolve issues.
- Assisted with training of new hires and attended monthly meetings with Training Department to discuss new/changing processes and to improve departmental communications.
Schedule Editor FYI Television| Grand Prairie, TX
Aug 2008 – Jan 2011
- Populated television listings for numerous television stations to supply to cable service providers.
- Managed relationships with station coordinators from cities across the U.S. via email and telephone in order to maintain client relationships, acquire needed information and to update last minute listing changes.
- Quality checked other rep’s schedules and researched titles to provide additional program details.
Host Applebee’s | Duncanville, TX
Jan 2008 – Sep 2008
- Customer Service: greet and seat guests
- Run food orders as needed
- Cleaning and inventory
Accounts Receivable Volunteer Light Church | Mesquite, TX
June 2007 – Sep 2012
- Verified member contributions and entered into systems for recordkeeping.
- Compiled donations for bank deposit and prepared weekly income reports in Excel for board members.
- Processed VISA transactions in QuickBooks.
University of Texas at Arlington – Arlington, TX
College of Business
2015 – May 2017
Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance
Extra-Curricular Activities: Finance Society; Accounting Society – Web Master officer position; NABA student member
- Advance Financial Analysis
- Financial Markets
- Money and Banking
- Intermediate Accounting
- Organizational Strategy
- Organizational Theory
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Business Statistics
- Transportation Economics
Tarrant County Community College – Arlington, TX
Aug 2011 – May 2014
Associates of Arts, with honors
I was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa honor society
I made the Dean’s list 3 semesters and maintained a 3.5 GPA
While attending Tarrant County Community College I worked full time during the day and took courses during the evening. I took general education courses that I was able to transfer to UT Arlington to fulfill my bachelor degree requirements.
Mesquite High School – Mesquite, TX
Aug 2003 – May 2007
High School Diploma
I graduated in the top 15% of my Senior class
- Student Leadership
- Student Council
- Sophomore Class Officer – Treasurer
- Marching Band
- Student Teaching Program